Building Forms & Applications
Most construction projects in Centralia or its Urban Growth Area (UGA) requires a building permit to meet City, Washington State or Federal building and safety regulations.
2018 Energy Code Compliance (Effective February 1, 2021) for New Construction & Additions to Existing Structures
For the Washington State Energy Code (WSEC), the prescriptive approach is the simplest method to code compliance. However, depending on the prescriptive option and exceptions used, documentation of compliance can be quite complex. The following forms provide much of the required documentation for plan Review. The details noted here must also be shown on your project drawings per (WSEC 104.2).
- 2018 WSEC Residential Compliance Certificate (PDF)
- 2018 WSEC Residential Compliance Certificate Instructions (PDF)
- 2018 WSEC Residential Prescriptive Checklist (PDF)
- 2018 WSEC Single-Family Prescriptive Worksheet (PDF)
- 2018 WSEC Multi-Family Prescriptive Worksheet (PDF)
- Air Leakage Testing Standards (PDF)
- Duct Testing Standards (PDF)
- Glazing Schedule (XLSX)
- Insulation Certificate (PDF)