- Harrison Avenue - High Street to Main Street Asphalt Paving Project
The City of Centralia will be repaving Harrison Avenue this summer. Lakeside Industries, Inc. has been awarded the contract in the amount of $1,289,821.00. Work will be complete by October 2023. For more information, please see the fact sheet below:
- Ford's Prairie Sanitary Sewer Extension Project
The City of Centralia will be extending sanitary sewer on Ford's Prairie Avenue this fall between Eshom Road and the west end. Midway Underground has been awarded the contract in the amount of $315,061.09. Work will begin mid to late September and continue through October. Please see the fact sheet below for more information:
- Reynolds Avenue and Harrison Avenue Corridor Improvement Project
The City of Centralia and Lewis County are working on a joint project to improve Harrison Avenue (Galvin Road to Kuper Road) and Reynolds Avenue (Harrison Avenue to Pearl Street). Please see the fact sheet below for more information:
- 2023 Sanitary Sewer Pipe Bursting Project
The City of Centralia is replacing old sanitary sewer mains this summer. Rognlin's Inc. has been awarded the contract. The work areas will include:
- Alley between Latona Street and Harrison Avenue (Alexander to Denny Way)
- Alleyway between M Street and N Street (Harrison Ave to First Street)
- Alder Street, Marsh Street and Noble Lane
For more information, please contact Ryan Huber at (360) 330-7512 or by email at email@example.com.
- 2023 Watermain Pipe Bursting Project
The City of Centralia will be replacing water mains this summer/fall through trenchless methods. Northwest Cascade has been awarded the contract. Please see the public notification below for more information.
2023 Watermain Pipe Bursting Public Notification