Report Drainage Problems

Report a Drainage Problem

  1. You can report a storm drainage problem electronically. Please answer each of the following items and then submit. Your report will be received by the City of Centralia Stormwater Department and someone will contact you. Thank you.

  2. Please describe - house flooding, yard flooding, street flooding, erosion, etc.

  3. Leave This Blank:

  4. This field is not part of the form submission.