What do I do about my neighbor's barking dog?

Persistent barking dogs, particularly between the hours of 10 pm and 8 am, or at any time and place as to unreasonably disturb or interfere with the peace and comfort of owners or possessors of real property, is against the law. Contact Lewis County Dispatch at phone: 360-740-1105 to report the nuisance and an on-duty officer will contact you.

To learn more about this city code visit Centralia's Municipal Code - Noises 10.29.010.

Show All Answers

1. How do I contact a police officer?
2. How can I obtain a criminal history/background check on someone?
3. Where can I find a current law or RCW?
4. How do I contact the jail?
5. Where do I find a list of registered sex offenders?
6. What is graffiti?
7. What do I do about my neighbor's barking dog?
8. Can I trap rodents and pests?
9. How do I submit a Trespass Letter of Consent?