How to I make a Public Disclosure Request?

Court Records

Court Records must be requested directly from the Municipal Court. 
Click here to view the Court's Homepage.

Police Records

Records from the Police Department can be requested through their portal.
Click here for information about Police Records Requests

Other Public Records

For all other records, the City Clerk has been designated as the Public Records Officer for the City of Centralia and will serve as the point of contact for members of the public in requesting disclosure of a public record.
Click here for information on requesting public records.

Show All Answers

1. How do I apply for a job with the City?
2. How can I see the agenda for an upcoming City Council or Board meeting?
3. How to I make a Public Disclosure Request?